Sunday 16 October 2011

Black Beads Necklace

Black beads are worn by all married women in India. Some wear it in long chains made of gold and some short. There are different designs and lengths made in gold. 

I have been wanting to create some designs in black beads for a long time. I have bought materials also but din't find time. Then I thought of creating one and gifting it my sister as she loves to wear different creations in black beads.

I have attempted a black bead creation with Lakshmi dollar in the center. This is of medium length. I made it as a gift to my sister for Varalakshmi Pooja.

I have used black beads with some gold plated beads in between and a Lakshmi [...]



Submit your suggestion / comments / complaints / Takedown request on lookyp.com@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment