Saturday 29 October 2011

Parichay 28th October 2011 Written Episode

Episode begins with kunal getting a call from Nisha. She asks kunal if u are ready to do my case and did ur senior agree to do the case. Kunal says, its diwali holidays and when office is open after diwali, I'll talk to my senior and let you know. Siddhi is listening to all this. At the dinner table, some guest is complementing seem and siddhi for the jewellery they are wearing and ask where did they get it from. Seema's dad tells that he had got it and gifted them. Kunal , Siddhi and Seema are shocked to hear this. ( i thought the eye lock is going to continue today , but phone call at the wrong time )
Seema asks kunal to have dinner and kunal denies. He asks whether she gave the necklace or her dad. He didn't expect Seema to do such a thing. He asks how can u do this, u very well know how self respect is important to me. Gaurav interrupts and tells y are u talking to seema like this. Kunal asks him not to interfere and gaurav says, don't tell seema anything, I only asked her to do this and what's wrong if siddhi has got a good gift. Kunal says its not the question of gift, but who gave the gift. I thought you gave the gift, I didn't know that ur father in law gave it. Wen mom was ill, dad didn't take money from ur FIL, how do u expect me to take this necklace? Siddhi will not wear this necklace and ur FIL should have known this and more than him you should have known about this. U have become a good son in law. Gaurav says y are u making this big issue and I bought this gift with my money. It might be ur money, but Ur FIL gave it and if I need to buy Siddhi something, I'll get it from my money.(waiting for u to get some gift for her soon kunal ) Siddhi comes and tells kunal is right and hands over the necklace to kunal. Kunal goes to Seema's dad and returns the necklace. He tells gifts are given by heart, u gave , that's more than enough, did u give it with whole heartedl [...]



Submit your suggestion / comments / complaints / Takedown request on lookyp.com@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment