Sunday 23 October 2011

Pavitra Rishta 21st October 2011 Written Episode

Deshmukh House

Sulochana and Savita are at their house. Savita tells Sulochana that she is having a misunderstanding, why would I meet with Shravani? Savita is about to turn the remote on to watch TV but Sulochana snatches the remote from her hands. Sulochana tells Savita that you are lying, I saw you with my own eyes with Shravani outside Sachu's school. Savita thinks in her head oh gosh, what I was afraid of has happened, she saw us somewhere, I hope she did not hear our conversation. Savita says to Sulochana yes, I forgot, I have been forgetting things a lot, I forgot, sorry, what happened was Shravani called me and wanted to see me. Savita says I did not want to meet her but what could I do, when she took Sachu's name than I had to go. Sulochana looks suspiciously at Savita. Savita tells Sulochana that Shravani was saying so much to me, I did not want to listen to her and I scolded her. Savita says and as far as instigating Sachu, you may have forgotten that I gave Sachu to Archana for Archana to take care of him, so why would I create problems between Sachu and Archana? Sulochana says this is what I don't understand, when Archana is trying to win Sachu, why are you instigating him? Archana comes out of the bedroom and says aai. Savita sees Archana and starts crying. She says look at what your mother is saying, she is saying that I am instigating Sachu against you. Archana says to Savita, aai, I don't know what is the truth, but it is certain that you give Sachu what he wants as I refuse him. Archana says and because of that, he is starting to think of me as his enemy. Savita says oh, so along with the mother, the daughter is supporting her mother and both are accusing me. Savita says he is my favorite grandson, I give him what he wants, so what is wrong in that?

[...]



Submit your suggestion / comments / complaints / Takedown request on lookyp.com@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment