Tuesday 25 October 2011

Sayali Bhagat accuses Amitabh Bachchan, Sajid Khan of sexual harassment and quits Bollywood


The 27 year old actress does not want anything to do with Bollywood after suffering 7 years of sexual harassment from seniors, veterans, colleagues in the industry.

Here's her Official Press Statement:

As I gear up to lodge a police complaint against Shiney (Ahuja) and his wife Anupam, I have another big announcement to make.

I am quitting films for good, and shall be moving to Milan to pursue a full time career in modeling.

Before I leave the industry for good, I would like to make a few things clear. Shiney is not the only one who has made passes at me or sexually harassed me in the film industry.

It is an industry filled with lechers who treat women like me like a piece of meat. Everyone wants a piece of you. I would like to bring to the media's notice some first hand experiences.

Sexual Harassment from Amitabh Bachchan: Recently, at the launch of the first look of Tinu Verma's film This Weekend, Mr Amitabh Bachchan was the chief guest.

Like everybody else, even I bent down to touch his feet to seek his blessings. Amitabh placed his hand on my butt and felt it up.

I was too stunned to say anything to anyone. He should show some respect. After all, he is a 70 year old man, my grandfather's age. I felt like slapping him the moment he placed his hand on my butt.



Sexual Harassment from Fimmaker Sajid Khan: "I remember the time when Sajid Khan was casting for Housefull, he had called me to his office for a mee [...]



Submit your suggestion / comments / complaints / Takedown request on lookyp.com@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment